The Center, incorporated in 1963, is a private, not-for-profit comprehensive behavioral healthcare organization (the “behavioral healthcare” indicates that we work with mental and emotional illness, substance use issues, and the dually-diagnosed – those with both mental and substance problems).
- Our Vision: We envision the Counseling Center as the preeminent behavioral health provider in Columbiana County, positively impacting lives through elimination of stigma, promotion of mental health and addiction treatment parity, and provision of excellent, comprehensive, and integrated care.
- Our Mission:It is our MISSION to improve the lives of individuals and families by meeting the behavioral health needs of our community. We accomplish this through:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Evidence-based practice
- Continuous performance improvement, and
- Recovery-focused care that is comprehensive, effective, and affordable.